This position is for a virtual, full time and/or part time travel counselor (agent) who is proficient in Apollo and/or Sabre International and welcomes a fast-paced challenging environment!
Our After Hours consultants are responsible for, among other things, engaging in consultative conversations with our client’s travelers with the purpose of securing/modifying travel reservations and meeting client’s travel program needs while maintaining and fostering a positive attitude.
Position hours are varied and include: nights, weekends and (some) rotating holidays.
4 day split shifts (am/pm) and 5 day shifts are available.
- 3 - 5 years GDS Experience mandatory
- Participate fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions relating to servicing customers
- Research and provide solutions to travel-related problems clients experience
- Keep fully informed about all airline rules and regulations, tariffs (domestic) and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Follow World Travel, Inc. procedures, guidelines, and standards in areas of customer service, building Passenger Name Records (PNRs), ticketing, utilization of management information systems, productivity, attendance, and accuracy of work
- Ensures optimal customer service through effective use of World Travel, Inc. phone
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
- Demonstrate strong customer service orientation (internal and external); diplomacy and tact required in contact with clients, vendors, and co-workers; courteous, professional phone manner
- Must work well independently
- Exercise good judgment