The Partner Care Manger position is responsible for maintaining and growing business by diligently managing global memberships.
- The Partner Care Manager leads innovative account management strategies, and is focused on increasing profitability and deepening client relationships membership-wide.
- To grow and increase revenue of our membership, through a combination of exceptional relationship management and consultative account management and sales skills.
- In this key role, you must feel comfortable to be able to ‘get under the skin’ of individual clients and understand their unique individual needs, motivations and ‘hot buttons’, in order to develop customized customer focused solutions.
- Continually researching the marketplace and competitor products
- Creating and leading business planning, executive, quarterly and annual reviews.
- Identify systems and process barriers and generate ideas for improvement
- Improve product marketability and revenues by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities and strengthening product marketing programs, including collateral
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market data and trends
- Work collaboratively with internal departments in the planning and analysis of requirements, system changes or enhancements
- Regularly update job knowledge by participating in educational / training opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, continual industry knowledge by embracing familiarity with the latest developments in the field; tracking emerging trends in the industry
Knowledge & Required Skill Sets
- 5 years account / client management, sales, consulting, or related relevant experience required
- Proven success in consultative selling is required, in addition to demonstrated success increasing client revenue and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic vision, build action plans, set goals
- Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision making skills required, in addition to project management, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a comprehensive network, both internally and externally, in order to successfully navigate through client organizations
- A sophisticated range of communication and presentation skills in order to present complex ideas in simple and compelling way to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, understand, and articulate key product and value proposition knowledge in a variety of contexts.
- Strong business/financial acumen and analytical mindset required to leverage key drivers of profitability
- Strong collaborative skills
- Expert proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- This position is led by and reports to the Managing Director of Global Business Development and Partner
- Care; receives general guidance, coaching and mentoring.
- Individual contributor. No direct reports
- Qualifications & Business Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, business administration, hospitality or similar fields
- A minimum of 5 years in sales, marketing, communications, account management, customer service, or a combination of these, or related experience. Experience in the hospitality or travel industry is a strong plus. Working knowledge of global distribution systems is desirable
- Travel may be required up to 15% on an annual basis
- This position deals with confidential & company proprietary information and/or issues using discretion and judgment are strictly required