World Travel, Inc. is growing and seeking an experienced Travel Consultant/Meeting Coordinator for an On-site (client location) who is proficient in Apollo and International!
Requirements for this Part Time position are:
- Experienced Travel Consultant
- 3 yrs. minimum Airline GDS (Apollo or Smartpoint) experience required
- On-site at client's Easton, PA office
- Part Time, 3 days per week - days are negotiable
- Credit card reconciliation
Experienced Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel for corporate client(s), including air, car rental, hotel, other ground transportation, transfers, etc.
- Advising travelers of international travel requirements and concerns (passport, visa, inoculations, etc.)
- Experienced Travel Consultant will consistently demonstrating thorough understanding of client travel policy, guidelines, authorization requirements, procedures, etc.
- Experienced Travel Consultant will council client and travelers on traveler safety considerations, government travel regulations, preferred supplier support, savings opportunities, and logistical routing and options
- Research and resolve en-route traveler service concerns as soon as possible
- Travel Consultant will provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Utilizing time management skills to efficiently organize and process workload during designated shift times
- Projecting a mature and professional demeanor when interacting with client, its employees, and colleagues