Job description - Passenger Coordinators - Norwegian Airlines - Fort Lauderdale
• Responsible for coordinating passenger irregularities, secure information internally and externally
• Assist OCC Duty Manager with irregularities
• Make sure passengers are informed at all times during irregularities
• Make decisions regarding handling of passengers when we experience irregularities
• Make sure all passengers are taken care of
• Be point of contact for OCC, handling agents at airports, coordinators, others
• Responsible to follow up manuals, and to make sure these are always correctly updated
• Updated Todays Traffic on web
• Log daily traffic and incidents
• Assist on training and contribute to developing knowledge regarding irregularities internally and externally
• Collect information regarding reasons to irregularities
• Serve customers via Social Media
• When required, participate in various projects
• Stay updated on current legislations regarding passenger handling
• Assist other departments connected to the Contact Center with various communications and updates.
Full training will be given at our Fort Lauderdale office, there are several positions available with a start date in May of 2017. All candidates will be required to work on a roster basis, 40hours per week and will include day & late evening shifts. Only candidates with the necessary skillset should apply and will be replied to for an interview.
If you want to be a part of this fast growing Airline, apply now.