• Our Client, a well established Luxury Leisure company based in Northern NJ is looking for an energetic and organized individual with a passion for travel and a strong knowledge of geography for a role as assistant to president.
• The ideal candidate is detail oriented, tech savvy, and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Responsibilities will include working directly with the president on client travel itineraries,
interfacing with clients and travel industry partners
• Willing to learn SABRE and use of GDS systems
• Knowledge of Word; Excel and Microsoft Office
The is a tremendous opportunity for someone either wants to learn the industry or has some experience.