Implementation Specialist’s is responsible for overall implementation of new clients into internal processes as well as the implementation of new technology or processes for existing clients.
Travel Technology Support Specialist’s responsibility is to service internal and external customers by providing day-to-day support for all travel technology applications.
Implementation Manager Responsibilities:
* Establish implementation project plans, define and gather customer requirements.
* Exercise proven strategic and qualitative decision-making to plan and implement programs and tasks, ensuring the implementation is tailored to each customer’s needs.
* Conduct regular meetings and maintain consistent, professional communication with the customer throughout the implementation and post-implementation processes.
* Maintain effective working relationship with all departments to ensure all aspects of customer projects/program implementations are achieved in a timely and professional manner.
* Prepare and deliver regular progress reports to stakeholders and leadership that: update status, measure adherence to implementation timeline, identifies current or potential barriers to success along with recommended solutions.
* Maintain meticulous documentation and share customer details with all departments involved.
* Thoroughly document and communicate hand-off of implementation to operations and account managers post-implementation.
* Provide RFP Guidance for Business Development.
* Provide day-to-day support to internal and external customers on the configuration and troubleshooting of all travel technology applications. Including, but not limited to – GDS, eTicket Tracker, online booking tools, mid-office systems, and scripting.
* Assist individual users in online booking tool navigation.
* Assist in the setup and configuration of online booking tools for new and existing customers.
* Provide training for users on the online booking and profile tools either virtually or on-site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Provide backup assistance for other staff within the department.
* Maintain exceptional project/time management, prioritization, and organizational skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Maintain effective working relationship with all departments and vendors to ensure all aspects of customer projects/program implementations are achieved in a timely and professional manner.
* Maintain working knowledge of travel technology products including product upgrades and new products. Determine impact and communicate to internal/external parties as applicable.
* Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all travel technology-related processes and procedures.
* Participate in weekly team meetings to provide support to the team as required.
* Coordinate with other internal departments and 3rd party vendors on new tools and processes to support the team with a goal of reducing repetitive tasks and increasing velocity while maintaining customer satisfaction and company profitability.
* Prepare and deliver regular progress reports to leadership that include: current workload, project status updates, current or potential barriers to success, along with recommended solutions.
* Provide regular feedback to leadership regarding customer relationships, escalating any unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
* Identify and define business growth opportunities.
* Assume additional responsibilities as directed by management.
Support Desk Responsibilities:
* Receive internal and external client inquiries primarily via email or Zendesk, regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
* When appropriate provide consultative guidance to internal and external customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
* Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts as necessary to resolve customer issues internally and externally.
* Logically diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues or determine resources required to resolve.