BookingBuilder develops technology that helps our customers increase revenue and productivity. Our users love our software! We are committed to customer service and keeping our customers for a very long time.
Currently we create software that supports travel distribution but we’re always looking for new and innovative ways our software can be used.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our staff. BookingBuilder will provide training, initial leads and opportunities for you to earn, learn and grow. You will need to provide the hard work and dedication to win new customers to join our growing list of global clients. We are a small company and your job will be exciting and varied, but always focused on sales. You will be making a difference to our company and our customers.
Your primary territory will be North America.
- Are friendly and love talking to customers
- Are looking for a more personal, more directly involved experience, and therefore more rewarding
- Enjoy the sales process - And are eager to close sales!
- Love learning new things…such as a different way to approach sales, a different way to talk to customers and prospects, new technologies and more
- Are independent and able to accomplish a lot without close oversight
- Happy to work from home. This is primarily an at-home position.
- Value customer service
- Love to help customers solve their problems
- Have a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Enjoy being valued and seeing how your contributions help the company
- Able to travel to company meetings, conferences, trade shows and to see customers, but also comfortable being on phone and video calls from your home office. Some travel will be international.
- Comfortable demonstrating software and able to adapt and keep your wits about you when things don’t go as planned, and not afraid of technology.
- Are patient in learning customer needs, explaining how our products can fill those needs, and moving customers through the sales process
- Help grow our company. First and foremost your responsibility is to bring in sales and then help keep those customers happy!
- Get to know our existing customers
- Identify and cultivate potential new customers by cold calling and reaching out to your existing and newly developed industry contacts
- Help segment the market into customer categories (for example “Corporate focused agencies with 15-50 agents”)
- Understand what customers want, help them figure out what they don’t know they want
- Contribute to a monthly newsletter
- Help create new marketing materials and media, maintain/update existing marketing collateral
- Represent BookingBuilder Technologies at conferences, find new customers and demo our products there
- Be a point of contact for customer service
- Define customer needs to other departments within the company (e.g. Support and Development)
- Follow up with customers when credit cards expire or payments are late (a few per month)
- Follow up with existing and new customers regularly to get feedback
- Be a very visible as a representative of BookingBuilder
- Be excited to learn new technologies, products, and sales methods - and to be the lead driver responsible for growing our customer base
- 2+ years of experience in technology or B2B sales
- Proven sales track record
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
- Patience with customers learning a new technology
- Working knowledge of travel agency operations, or other travel industry experience would be a plus
- Software sales experience not required but strongly preferred
Proficiency with typical technologies used in the sales process, including MS Office, CRM applications, and screen-sharing applications