Experienced Bilingual English/Spanish Corporate Travel Agent
We have an opening for a Corporate Travel Agent for our office located in Miami, Fl. Must possess SABRE experience (Min 2 years) and be well versed in all aspects of corporate travel, including air, car, hotel bookings and invoicing. We are looking for an eager professional who is looking to advance his/hers career in the corporate travel industry.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as know all phases of corporate travel both international & domestic. MUST HAVE CURRENT SABRE EXPERIENCE. Must be well versed in Microsoft Office products and be easy to get along with. Bi-lingual a plus. If you are interested in an exciting fast paced office.
Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, and other travel services
Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate supplier travel options and accommodations
Provide relevant information, (visas, customs, maps, regulations, etc.) based on travelers' destinations
Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
Enter data into TMC systems and maintain client files
Optimize use of TMC’s preferred suppliers as directed and applicable with each client
Participate fully as a team member assisting as needed in completing all functions required to service the customer including ticket processing, reporting functions, research, etc.
Quote client with lowest price for the service requested
Compare fares with online offering.
Maintain a favorable working relationship with company employees to foster and promote a cooperative team oriented working climate conducive to maximizing productivity and efficiency.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2 years experience
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills and Proper English and Spanish grammar
· Excellent Follow-Through
· Cross Functional Collaboration
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to function in fast-paced, demanding environment
· Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service, internally and externally
· Numerical ability; strong attention to detail
· Exhibit sound and accurate judgment while identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner
· Preferred proficiency in Microsoft Office products
· Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field preferred