Our Travel Technology Client is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere.
In the role of Product Support Analyst, you will be responsible for answering and triaging support cases raised by the internal and external customers of the Client platform. From triaging to troubleshooting, you will be at the forefront of customer satisfaction.
· To be a founding member of the company Product Support team
· Triage of tickets raised by customers, including reproducing errors, troubleshooting and prioritizing.
· Respond to customers within the defined SLAs
· Record, track and document the helpdesk tickets using the required customer support software.
· Troubleshooting issues that are raised by both internal and external customers.
· Manage and maintain a prioritized backlog of features and issues raised by customers.
· Act as a subject matter expert and provide knowledge to our R&D team.
· Work together with the Training Dept on collateral to help support the continued growth and education of our users.
Your experience and skills -
· Strong knowledge and experience within the corporate travel industry.
· Strong technical background.
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong customer service skills.
· At least 2 years' experience in a technical support role.
· Exposure and experience working within a technology driven environment.
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
· Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.