Our Client is modernizing the infrastructure of the $1.4 trillion travel industry in order to bring freedom, simplicity, and trust to travelers everywhere. Our revolutionary cloud-based Travel-as-a-Service platform makes travel simpler and more affordable for corporations, while enabling our ecosystem of agency, supplier, and technology provider partners to increase operational efficiency, unlock new revenue sources, and accelerate innovation.
They have raised over $100M in funding.
In the role of Product Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Travel Operations, Product and Engineering teams to help manage, define and plan requirements in line with business goals.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and document requirements for product development.
· Use data modeling practices to inform and support business requirements.
· Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to business requirements.
· Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across teams and departments.
· Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders where required.
· Act as a subject matter expert and provide knowledge to our R&D team.
· Coordination of the Travel Operations team to ensure that we provide input and perform UAT effectively.
· Work together with the Training Dept on collateral to help support Travel Operations with new Products.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that test plans are designed and executed according to business requirements.
Your experience and skills -
· Strong knowledge and experience within the corporate travel industry.
· Exposure and experience working within a technology driven environment.
· Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences.
· Capacity to motivate others and lead change.
· Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.