Responsible for global data collection, consolidation, cleansing, formatting, analyzing, and reporting client travel activity.
- Translate data into relevant information for travel and account manager to work with and present findings. This includes quality control and matching data from various sources into a consolidated database, conduct feasibility tests, generate reports and queries as basis for analysis and provide effective visualization of the findings.
- Perform pre-analysis of available information and generate tools that allow travel and account managers to analyze enhanced information using effective visualization and self-service analysis features.
- Provide statistical overview and possible client needs for the Company's overall strategy.
- Support initiatives of cost reduction and increased productivity through increased usage of technology, standardize processes & equipment and deployment of IT Best Practices.
- Maintain high awareness of current and emerging technology used to improve End User Computing Environment/Operations.
- Direct oversight and responsibility for data science strategy.
- Perform job functions when accessing company infrastructure and data with the highest level of security.
- Monitor service issues and problem resolution with customer via direct contact through issue resolution and follow up with client as required.
- 5 years practical experience with data processing, database programming, data analytics.
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- SQL, ibank, Trams, understanding how a back office system works.
- Travel Management Company experience a plus.