Our Client is looking for a Seattle-based Travel Advisor with one (1) to three (3) years agent experience to join our team for a Hybrid role. We work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, curating trips around the globe for our clients. The successful candidate must be a hard worker, detail oriented, creative, have a good work ethic and be curious about the world. We offer a full benefits package including a 401K and travel benefits.
- Coordinate and execute client bookings, including hotel and villa bookings, yachts, dining arrangements, trip proposals, full-service concierge
- Update and maintain records and destination information
- Extensive trip planning research
- General office administration and support duties
- Microsoft office and data management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Sabre (GDS booking system)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to provide superior customer service
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
- Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected