Auxillium is the most unique call center in the US and we are designed to support smaller call center projects both in-house and remotely. We help start-ups, smaller companies, and those that are outsourcing for the first time to build an enhanced Customer Experience. Auxillium offers business to business and business to consumer call center support in many different industries such as: sports, gaming, healthcare, dispatch, worker’s comp, medical research, and financial services. We believe in providing exceptional service to our clients and their customers, via excellence in quality, accuracy in data entry, and continued process improvement. We are passionate about helping employees learn, grow, and achieve a desirable career path. We are looking for self-starters who are interested in a genuine Career Opportunity! We recognize that our employees are the reason for our success and we strive to hire individuals with a persistent, positive attitude. At Auxillium, you will receive the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We are seeking dedicated, reliable individuals who exhibit our core values and are passionate about providing quality and excellence in the work they complete. https://auxilliumusa.com/.
About Our Client
Our client is a French low-cost, long-haul airline based at Paris Orly Airport. It operates a scheduled network between France and worldwide leisure destinations with a fleet of Airbus A350s. Our client offers three booking classes consisting of basic, smart and premium for its two cabin classes of service consisting of the airline’s premium economy class and the airline’s economy class. Our client flies nonstop from New York City to Paris, San Francisco to Papeete, Tahiti, and will soon start flying from Los Angeles to Paris Orly Airport.
- Assists passengers on the phone with their respective bookings and inquiries.
- Creates and makes changes to bookings.
- Assisting travel agents with enquiries on Frenchbee and with their bookings
- Working on the live “Chat” with passengers and agents
- Answering emails
- Working the airlines queues
- Learns flight schedules.
- Provides excellent customer service to all passengers.
- Responds to passenger enquires redirected from social media.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Issues tickets and EMD’s.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in assisting customer in various airline trip contexts: leisure family/friends, business, and tourism.
- Experience and knowledge in Airline industry: complexity of regulations and rules; ability to explain to customer in simple words.
- Experience with airline low-cost pricing model is appreciated.
- Good geography knowledge.
- Willing to smartly drive the customer to build their trip with needed ancillaries and ensure full transparency of attached conditions and restrictions to avoid any later discrepancies.
- Amadeus and Sabre systems knowledge and practice, the skill is a key one specifically to assist our B2B customers with their booking and ticketing technical requests or issues.
- Language preferred English/French.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities which will be handled and skills which will serve the best customer service and allow agent success.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Hybrid work environment
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments: Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organizations goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities: Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Continually required to sit.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include: close vision; depth perception and ability's to adjust focus.
- Additional remarks regarding work environment: call center environment.
- Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles use: only computers.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hours / Schedules
Hours and Schedules to be discussed at time of interview.
Includes rotation of days, evenings and weekends hours.
Auxillium offers a competitive benefit package for full time regular employees which includes competitive pay rate, paid time off program, 401K, medical, dental, and vision plans. For part time employees, a pro-rated paid time off program and 401K.
$16.00 Monday - Friday
$18.00 Saturday - Sunday