This position will need to work under pressure to ensure Coordinators are accommodating crew in a timely manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Coordinators, when necessary, with hotel accommodations and transportation
- Handle relocations of crews that occur last minute.
- Source rooms at request of CTS
- Work closely with Crew Tracking, Crew Scheduling and other groups relevant to operational needs.
- Organize workflow and ensure that coordinators understand their delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Relay information from management
- Ensure Coordinator adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure a hostile free workplace
- Daily completion of a shift report
- Special projects and assignments
Disciplinary Action with Coordinators:
- Verbal coaching followed by written advisement to leadership team
- Use of personal device during work hours
- Excessive break times
- Excessive use of AUX
- Unprofessional behavior
- Inappropriate attire
Written documentation with Coordinators:
- No show for scheduled work
- In the absence of a manager, supervisor will have the authority to suspend Coordinators for:
- Violent or abusive behavior
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven experience in a supervisory level role is required
- Proven experience in a call center is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with call center supervision in the airline industry