Frenchbee Airlines (to launch flights from Newark "EWR" to Paris Orly "ORY" mid July 2021)
Requires a strong Airline Representative to oversee the Newark Airport operations.
- Manage the day to day duties expected of an airport manager and supervise the ground handling company and other partners at EWR.
- Guarantees the successful completion of service to our customers, passengers and cargo.
- Manages all Ground Operations activities (passengers, CLC, ramp, cargo, technical operations, maintenance, security, catering and support services).
- Responsible for the compliance of regulations regarding operational activities.
- Actively involved in the day to day operations.
- Ensure all the administration/support tasks of the Station are performed properly.
- Coordinates and supervises Quality, Safety and Security Standards.
- In case of operational irregularities (aircraft technical defect, delay, overbooking, diversion, airport related issues, disrupted situations), sets up a structure and ensures its implementation, in collaboration with the French bee ground operation’s Team, in order to satisfy passengers (hotels, rerouting, delay announcement, passenger transfer, service providers).
- Measures the KPI’s against the actual performance. Reports results to Ground Operation’s team on weekly basis.
- Identifies and resolves instances of poor performance that have occurred as a result of the station.
- Liaison with all local authorities.
- Organizes continual meetings with third party providers to improve the on-time performance and the quality of service.
- The appointed person will be the local contact/manager in case of an emergency.
- Represents and protects the interests of the Carrier in the various Airport meetings ( Safety meeting, etc). Reports to the Carrier’s Ground operation‘s Team.
- Other duties can be added by the Carrier Ground operation s’Team.
- Ensure all invoices are paid in due time
- Continual Improvement.
A French speaker is an advantage but not necessary but will need to know "EWR" airport and associated Authorities (TSA, CBP, Port Authority). The candidate would also live in the New Jersey / New York area and within commutable distance to Newark Airport. There will be some requirements to attend meetings in Paris and so should be willing and able to travel. The flights are currently due to depart late at night and so interested candidates must be able to work such shifts.
This position comes with a competitive starting salary, health insurance partly paid by employer, paid vacation, and other benefits commensurate with this important role. Please send an updated resume and cover letter. Only those candidates that are deemed a good fit will be notified.
Interviews will be held at Newark Airport Terminal B on Friday 18th June.
An excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate.