- Check bank daily for transactions and monitor cash balance Record commission payments and auto pay transactions Pay Bills with Chase for approved bills from Judy
- Enter transactions within Back Office and upload vendor/other invoices Record credit card charges within BO via journal entry according to month charged – keep receipts for these in a folder
- Enter and setup res card for FIT, invoices as needed and or update FIT invoices
- Enter group bookings for the group department according to template and direction from group department f
- Negotiate and advise vendors/other for payment requests and provide details as requested.
- Charge any internal fees for booking or cancellation charges within the JPWT merchant account.
- Process payroll for company
- Journal entries for payroll into Back Office
- Run open commission report after all commission is recorded for any given month
- Bank reconciliations – checking account and savings
- Monthly bills include and are on autopay – review for correctness:
- Medical insurance-ensure bills are correct and up to date
- Vision insurance-ensure bills are correct and up to date
- Sapphire business credit card-enter journal entry according to month cut-off.
- Cortel telephone and NEC to finish contracts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Create journal entry for commission (accrual basis) and any other adjustments needed and approved by Judy or accountant.
- Create misc journal entries as required and approved for write-off, adjustments etc.
- Issue Financials monthly
- Oversee that the Allianz (travel insurance) items are entered into Client Base and reconciles with Allianz statement. If commission recall, also reconcile. Amount on the books is currently amount owed them as they are waiting to collect till future sales
- Oversee that the Travel Edge (main flight booking engine) are entered into Client Base and reconciles with Travel Edge statement. If commission recall, also reconcile and pay
- Create invoice logo required templates for Group department Create email cover letter template for Group department Create res card and invoice for groups as needed
- Move over cancelled group sailings in 2021.
- Do cancellation in CB for both FIT and Groups- upload pertinent attachments (agent copy for cruises)
- Run financial future sales, etc as requested by Judy
- Keep cancellation and Lost Sales spreadsheet up-to-date during pandemic
- Special request as needed – cash flow, TAMS reports, loan forgiveness, Virtuoso etc.
- Review FIT res cards and invoices.
- Monitor active res card list to move from active -not travelled yet to departed. Liaise with FIT and Groups for accurateness.
- Quarterly-issue Agent Commission reports – both outside and inside and adjust accordingly
- Create HTML templates for both invoices and email cover sheet and adjust as needed
- Create cancellation policy for invoices for groups in CB.
- Keep database clean
- Make sure all bookings are balanced to 0
- Follow established format for profiles in CB – see profiles. Coordinate insurance and insurance audits with insurance broker including disability, Workman’s Compensation, Business, Liability etc Create queries in CB as requested for mailing lists, sales, group revenue.
- Create stop payments in Chase – as money is immediately withdrawn from Chase using Bill Pay, the stop payment process is different. The funds need to be returned before reissuing.
Google Maps Location
636 Broadway, Ste 1101, New York, NY 10012, United States