Premier Talent Partners is seeking a Destination Manager to join our client’s travel marketplace company in either New York City, Miami, or San Francisco. In this role, your mission will be to drive the performance of major cities throughout your assigned region. You’ll be reporting to the Regional Manager of USA East, Canada East & Caribbean act as an entrepreneur, and be responsible for the acquisition of key attractions, activities, and new partners and suppliers.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier's talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Build supply in focus destinations in the US, Canada, or Mexico by acquiring new partnerships with tour operators and attractions
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding of new tours & activities, through the negotiation of conditions and post-close account management
- Act as the point person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Become a stakeholder in internal initiatives as the expert of your market(s)
- Maintain a presence in the field, when business travel resumes. Attend industry events, trade shows, meet with supply business partners, potential partners and extend your network in destination
- Perform frequent data analysis and take action based on findings
- 5+ years of experience in tour activities required
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally with a background in the tourism/e-commerce environment
- Enjoy overcoming obstacles, identifying creative solutions, a natural problem-solver
- Networking and building rapport with supply partners in your region is something you enjoy
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting
- Confident, approachable, an independent self-starter
- Contracting experience in the tour & activity space a plus
- Travel expectation (when business travel resumes): approximately 1 week per month including annual training trips to Berlin of 1-2 week duration
- Language Requirements: must be fluent in English
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.