We are excited to be expanding our creative and technical digital teams to support our ever-growing and ever-evolving website and online presence. We are looking for travel experienced, enthusiastic collaborators who want to play an integral role in positioning our brands and maintaining the integrity, quality, and authenticity for which we’re known in the travel space.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of an already strong global brand and a chance to make your mark on it via our most impactful medium: the web.
With trips in nearly 100 countries, you’ll never run out of new places, people, and cultures to feed your wanderlust. From the Maasai warriors of Kenya to the tranquil temples of Japan, your work will consist of a staggeringly broad range of content, so it’s fair to say “bored” is not in our lexicon.
Grand Circle Corporation is the leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans aged 50+. Headquartered in Boston, MA, we’re a $600M global enterprise with 30 regional offices and over 2,000 associates. Since our founding, over two million Americans have traveled with our award-winning travel brands: Grand Circle Travel, Overseas Adventure Travel and Grand Circle Cruise Lines.
Want to go places? Grand Circle Corporation is the place for you.
Responsibilities for role:
- Responsible for creation and delivery of digital work, ranging from new interactive web functionality and email UX.
- Design wireframes and prototypes for new concepts, with emphasis on reusability and CMS integration, supporting implementation of project from concept stage though end UX
- Present UX Story/Design treatments to key stakeholders for approval, adhering to business objectives
- Design with scalability in mind to allow current and future designers to share your process
- Analyze user journey using funnels and heatmapping tools to generate insightful reports on user behavior
- Research Competitors, providing summary of key findings & recommendations
- Maintain industry best practices and share key learnings with stakeholders to maintain GCC digital relevancy
- Propose iterations of existing projects based on research finding
- Collaborate with existing digital team to create additional visual design projects for web, mobile, and email as needed
- Uphold digital design library structure
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface/Visual Design, Information Design, Information Architecture, Interaction Design and the elements UX Design
- Experience using Axure RP, Sketch, InVision or any other Wire Frame/Prototyping tool
- Experience working in a cross functional digital agency (Creative/ Web Development)
- Experience integrating with a Content Management System
- Experience with A/B testing
- Abstract knowledge is a plus!