ONSITE - TRAVEL CONSULTANT - PROFICIENT ON APOLLO
An on-site travel counselor is responsible for, making accurate travel reservations and meeting client’s travel program needs,
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel for corporate client(s), including air, car rental, hotel, other ground transportation, transfers, etc.
- Advising travelers of international travel requirements and concerns (passport, visa, inoculations, etc.)
- Consistently demonstrating thorough understanding of client travel policy, guidelines, authorization requirements, procedures, etc.
- Fostering a strong, productive relationship with the client while maintaining a clear understanding that the client is the client and not the employer
- Fostering a strong, productive relationship with relevant travel suppliers on client’s behalf
- Must be able to work under pressure
- During emergency situations and/or poor weather conditions, ensure coverage of client needs
- Keep informed on all US Federal travel regulations and requirements pertaining to US government contractors, including FAR and Fly America
- Maintain a high level of competency in operating the global distribution system (GDS)
This position is located onsite at client location in Yardley, PA. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and are based on business needs.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits