Travel Center Sales Manager:
As North America's largest retail travel agency franchise, Expedia CruiseShipCenters is passionate about navigating spectacular vacation experiences. Our network includes over 300 independently owned franchise locations and more than 6,000 Vacation Consultants in Canada and the United States.
Ideal candidate is self-motivated individual who is successful at multi-tasking in a fast-paced setting and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
· 3-5 years of work experience selling and coaching; travel industry experience is required,
· Knowledge of Cruise Lines and Tour Operators, and policies required,
· Self-motivated to pursue sales activities that support and grow the Company,
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal,
· Strong people skills with ability to recognize what motivates individual,
· Well organized, thorough, multi-tasker who enjoys a dynamic environment,
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The company offers an annual base salary, commission, bonus and benefits. In addition, the company provides generous 4 week paid vacation (including the FAM trips), various industry travel discounts, company-sponsored employee fun events like bowling, annual picnics, company parties, corporate events, and a casual dress workplace.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please include salary requirements with resume.