We are looking for an individual that is positive, motivated and energetic and passionate about travel. You must be sales driven, love building customer relationships, results focused and committed to ensuring that our clients have an amazing travel experience. Odyssey Travel is a Virtuoso Agency that is able to offer our clients amazing travel experiences.
Job Requirements to be an Odyssey Travel Advisor:
- Must have fantastic costumer service skills.
- Understand the cruise business and be able to sell luxury cruise to our clientele.
- Collaborate with clients to determine their needs and advise them of appropriate destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, accommodations and costs.
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications to clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Amadeus and/or Sabre and the ability to book transportation, make hotel reservations, book airline tickets and collect payment/fees.
- Use promotional techniques and materials to sell our group cruises.
- Build long-term client relationships which result in years of repeat customers.
- Deal with travel problems, complaints and exchanges.
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
The benefits of working for Odyssey Travel:
- You will earn $15 an hour plus 10% of the commission paid in the calendar year.
- Family based culture where your input is valued.
- Amazing Virtuoso Study Tours, ability to host Virtuoso Voyages and win personal travel.
- Ability to earn your way to Virtuoso Travel Week in Las Vegas.
- Continuous training and vendor lunch and learns.
- 10 paid vacation days a year.
Minimum Requirements to work at Odyssey Travel:
- Pass a background check.
- This is a full-time, in-office position, located in Viera, Florida
- GDS experience with Sabre or Amadeus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Internet and computer savvy