As a Italy Travel Planner for Ciao Italy & Carrani Tours, you will respond to a variety of calls from Travel Agents and consumers in an inbound small call center environment. You will utilize your superior customer service skills to build rapport, recommend and book trips to Italy. Be a knowledgeable resource for travel agents and consumers. Provide quality customer service on all calls. Maintain department's telephone service level goals.
Key duties of the Italy Travel Planner are:
- Tailor made travel itineraries to Italy and to convert inquiries into bookings
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure inquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Process online bookings
- Offer travel solutions based on clients requirements
- Tailor itineraries to meet specific client's requests.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Apply professional customer service techniques in assisting travel agents with the sale and booking of tours and custom travel arrangements.
- Be a motivated with the ability to achieve personal goals and support departmental objectives
- Provide superior customer service, answer all questions and be a knowledgeable resource for travel agents and consumers.
- Proactively assist travel agents and consumers with problems that might occur on a reservation and work across departments to provide seamless resolution.
- Provide customers accurate information consistent with department standards, document customer information, recap itinerary and advise of correct terms and conditions
- Any special projects as directed by the Supervisor or Manager of Reservations.
- Provide quality customer service on all calls
- Self-motivated by personal performance and quick learner.
- Ability to work in an inbound call center environment meeting performance metrics, adherence and availability requirements.
- Excellent communication and listening skills required
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, website navigation and performance of key word searches, ability to distinguish colors in reservations computer system.
- Previous sales or customer service experience required. Preferably in the travel or hospitality industry
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation
- Salary based on experience
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND PROVIDE IN THE COVER LETTER SOME REASONS WHY YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS JOB.