Our Clients are seeking an Experienced Agent who can book Corporate & Leisure Travel, accurately and expediently attends to travel bookings for air, hotel, cruises, tour packages, and ground transportation. Provides exceptional customer service to corporate clients while booking travel per company guidelines and provides the same level of customer service by providing travel options to leisure clients that meet their expectations.
- Responsible for selling and retaining travel clients for tour packages, cruises, hotels, airfare, etc.
- Process bookings in a timely and friendly manner for phone calls, emails, appointment and walk in clients.
- Manages phone queues by promoting and maintaining excellent client relations while managing corporate travel plans.
- Provides prompt and accurate service processing air, hotel, and ground transportation.
- Provides assistance in booking frequent flyer points, upgrades, transfers, schedule changes, air cancellations, exchanges, lost baggage, mco’s, refunds, revalidations, and resolves PNR issues with refunds, complaints, and no shows.
- Researches destinations, hotels, cruises, airfare options, site seeing, and additional trip information to best meet the client’s needs and expectations. Attends webinars and studies destination demographics, amenities, values, specials, new hotels, etc. Is knowledgeable of world events and weather that might affect travel plans. Verifies rates and company travel policies via the company profile to ensure accurate booking for clients per company guidelines.
- Processes airfare, hotels, and ground transportation via Sabre. Updates client information in an approved database. Processes travel requests for deposits and payments. Creates and processes accurate invoice using Sabre and back office systems.
- Processes final documents which may include itineraries, visas, inoculations, air and transportation tickets, and final payments. Follows up with clients returning from trip and contacts past clients to notify of specials and offer assistance with future travel plans.
- The Dual Agent serves as front line support for corporate and leisure clients, therefore exceptional Customer services skills are an absolute requirement. Follow up to ensure everything is processed properly and client is satisfied is essential. Must be able to execute detailed procedures accurately under minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Travel School Certificate or A.S. degree in travel/tourism preferred. GDS certifications preferred.
- 2-5 years travel industry (preferable Corporate & Leisure Travel) & GDS Experience.
- Thorough knowledge of SABRE GDS is required.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required.