Reporting to Air Desk Manager in Birmingham, AL, the person is responsible for airline reservations for advisors and independent contractors. The position is either based in our Birmingham office or can possibly be remote depending on experience and qualifications.
- Domestic and International air schedules utilizing published, private, bulk and contract rates
- Client profile management including passport information, dates of birth, frequent traveler information and PNR importing.
- Communicate schedule changes to Air Desk users
- Coordinate calendar reminders for Brownell Air Desk and Brownell Incentive Team group contracts, payment dates, ticketing dates, etc.
- Maintain spreadsheet with current commission levels for Air Desk users
- Maintain user list for flight monitoring tool and handle email communications for flight monitoring alerts
- Obtain electronic visas for required destinations and share details with Air Desk users
- Knowledge of Worldspan and/or Sabre
- Must have 2-3 years of general office experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required
- Must be comfortable working with multiple points of contact and working with a variety of personalities
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS
Personal and Professional Traits
- Ability to Multi-task
- Able to Implement and Execute with General Direction
- Able to Maintain Confidentiality of Information
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communicator
- High Integrity and Honesty
- Outgoing and Positive Personality with Flexible Attitude
- Task Oriented
- Sense of Urgency