Operations coordinators correspond with suppliers in order to obtain confirmations of services such as hotel accommodations, transfers, sightseeing tours, car rentals, Airline reservations, etc.
- handling Customer queries and issues regarding reservations, travel documents and issuing Rail Tickets.
- handles essential functions including Quality Control of group reservations and documents in order to ensure integrity and accuracy of information communicated on Travel vouchers before being distributed to the passenger.
- Operations’ Agents work in liaison with other departments such as: Accounting, Air Department, Sales, etc. as needed.
- Three or more years, experience with Group Operations - Travel Industry a must
- Computer literate (Microsoft Suite)
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- GDS familiarity (Sabre, Amadeus)
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the usage of Web Browsers