We are seeking a Social Media Video Marketing Manager with Strategic Planning Availability, Travel Industry Experience is a Plus
Lead social media initiatives, while developing strategies – utilizing all major channels, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snap Chat, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Supervise and guide engagement, moderation and social customer/agent support across the social web.
- Measure and analyze weekly reports on the effectiveness of social channel campaigns, develop new strategies
- Drive referral traffic from social channels to the company’s-owned channels and websites.
- Improve lead-generation revenue through paid social advertising and other monetization efforts
- Monitor trends in tools, culture, and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to growing the use of social media at the Company.
- Maintain posting guidelines and brand style guide for all social channels.
- Work closely with our sales team and brand partners to produce high-quality, original sponsored written and video content specific to our social platforms
- social media-specific experience with deep knowledge of all major platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- agency or in-house working directly on social media marketing as a community manager, copywriter, or strategist
- A passion for Travel is a definite plus!
- Familiarity with scheduling software such as Hootsuite or Sprout
- Experience with all or any of the following platforms / programs is a big plus: Facebook Ad Manager, Promo, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, PubExchange, Optimizely, Snaplytics and Google Supermetrics
- Presentation skills including PowerPoint and Google Presentations
- Proven experience building and managing paid campaigns
- Ability to work independently and as a supportive member of a larger team
- Experience in video production is a plus
- Travel Industry Experience is a plus