Primary duties include acquiring new corporate and group business, as well as maintaining and expanding corporate and group business from our current accounts. Assist with promoting all company products and services to increase overall sales
Sales Related Duties
- Engage in sales activities to acquire new corporate and group accounts.
- Prepare travel management proposals and conduct presentations for corporate and meeting & incentive group inquiries.
- Prepare and distribute sales kits to current clients and prospective clients including brochures and flyers.
- Be fully knowledgeable with all companies’ product and services.
- Be able to fully demonstrate our products and services with presentations to our prospective and/or current clients.
- Assist to promote and market all company products and services to current and prospective clients; including Corporate Department, M.I.C.E. Department, Hotel Department, Japan Rail Passes, and travel insurance, etc.
- Attend out of state business trips to solicit new business when necessary.
- Perform regularly scheduled visits to existing accounts to maintain good client relationship and communicate important industry news and service information
- Assist with the planning of sales promotions and the preparation of marketing tools and advertising materials
- Submit monthly sales activity reports through ZOHO, including information on new accounts, prospective accounts, group sales, group activity, problems, sales calls to other states, goals for next month, general topics, etc.
- Troubleshooting for problems with corporate or group accounts or vendors
- 3-5 years of sales management experience.
- Strong outside sales background in the travel industry or similar field.
- Strong communications and written skills.
- PC and computer literate.
- High School Diploma, College degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be fluent in English and Japanese.