Singles Travel International is a leading vacation company specializing in group vacations for single baby boomers. Our reputation is excellent, and we are the only singles vacation company with an A+ at the BBB. Our small group of professionals care about changing the lives of our members by making vacation dreams come true, enjoy an open environment where individuals are inspired to grow and work in harmony with one another. Join our virtual team and be a part of an exciting opportunity.
Our virtual Bookkeeper with a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience, willingness to learn Trams (Travel Agents Accounting Management System)/Clientbase and some experience with QuickBooks will report directly to the CEO. In office attendance may be required on occasion.
- Accounts Receivable – Create invoices and post ACH payments from daily web bookings. Collect payments.
- Accounts Payable – Verify payments to vendors and prepare weekly ACH, check and credit card payments to vendors. Request and pay bills.
- Daily ACH payments and Bank deposits.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Set up invoice inventory and maintain online inventory.
- Reconcile 2 credit card statements.
- Reconcile and process expense reimbursements.
- Process bi-monthly payroll in ADP and manage multi state accounts.
- Close out Group projects and present financial report.
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheet to management.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- Possess superior experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality, detailed work to meet deadlines in a self-motivated environment
- Excellent proactive, problem-solving ability and the ability to focus and follow through with tasks
- Ability to change priorities as requested. Accepts change with positive attitude
- Able to handle confidential matters and data without compromise
- Basic customer service skills with strong commitment to the client experience
- Demonstrated ability to improve and grow professionally
Experience with TRAMS (Travel Agents Accounting Management System), QuickBooks, ADP and Word Press software.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Singles Travel International is an equal opportunity employer that considers all applicants based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.