CI Azumano Travel is seeking experienced corporate travel agents. Positions are virtual. Apollo GDS experience a must.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as a travel expert and professional guide for contracted corporate clients.
• Ensure that every facet of the business travel experience (domestic and international) is well planned, adheres to organizational travel policies, and validates that a high quality of accommodation and transportation is secured for the traveler.
• Fulfill exchanges and action user requests for online booking tool reservations
• Conduct exhaustive fact-finding interviews of the traveler or corporate representative to ascertain the particulars of the travel needs, then applies their knowledge of travel systems, airline reservation systems, hotel reservation systems and car rental companies, Amtrak, etc. to secure cost effective travel arrangements.
• Maintain proper tracking of the status/entries in the main operational queues (Action, Error and Cancel), and initiate steps as prescribed in applicable SOP.
• Initiate cancellation or reservation change processes to their completion, where applicable, to include expedient client agency notification.
• Provide updates, as necessary, to client organizations to ensure their full awareness of information and status relating to the pending travel (i.e. itinerary, local customs, passports, Visa’s, certificates of vaccination, and other advisories, etc.).
• Conduct routine research of travel industry changes, trends and offerings to ensure they are working with the most up-to-date information when advising client agencies.
• Maintain a superb customer service attitude and demeanor at all times while providing quality service, timely and accurate completion of travel arrangements and recommending value-added services to the client agency.
• Maintain knowledge and thorough understanding of operational IT systems, processes and practices to ensure consistent performance of routine activities associated with providing high-quality service to client agencies.
• Serve as backup Consultant for other accounts/clients, as may be assigned