Coast 2 Coast Travel Inc. is a woman owned business located in Washington D.C. We are currently seeking a part-time travel agent to work virtually from home. We are seeking energetic, ambitious, sales driven and highly motivated individuals with a strong customer focus to join our team!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of three years of experience as a professional travel agent
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must be proficient on Worldspan (Travelport) GDS, experience with Smartpoint preferred
- Ability to sell international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car, and hotel with a focus on educating our customers on preferred travel products offered by the Agency
- Are comfortable with preparing estimates and invoices in order to fulfill a travel request and close the sale for government and corporate travel
- Familiarity with purchase order and purchase card sells preferred
- Great communication skills via telephone and email to meet client requests
- Must have the ability to work independently but also work with a team
- Have familiarity with ARC regulations and guidelines
- High School diploma or equivalent (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred)
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Knowledge of Geography and World events
- Satisfactory employment screening results
There is no benefits package for this position, currently. This position is solely based on independent contractor work status. Salary range is from $15 to $20/hour depending on experience. Scheduled work after will be Monday thru Friday, from 11am to 3pm. However, work hours may fluctuate periodically between 10am – 6pm, Monday thru Fridays. We are closed weekends and major holidays.