Fast-paced Entertainment Management Company seeks experienced Senior Travel Coordinator for an in-house position in Midtown.
We are looking for a well-traveled person who has 5+ years working as a travel coordinator or in a related field; has exceptional organizational and time-management skills; can develop and refine systems which streamline productivity; works well with others; has management experience; and keeps a level head in high-stress situations. The ideal candidate thrives under pressure, loves a challenge, has a can-do attitude and believes no task is too big or small to handle.
He or she will understand the importance of punctuality and adhering to a set schedule and will possess the necessary skills and experience to navigate all nuances of first-class travel from commercial airlines to private aviation -- including, but not limited to: airport lounges, car services, hotel concierge, coordination of airport Meet & Greets and first class hotels. He or she will be available after hours should the need arise.
When bad weather strikes and airlines are uncooperative, this person will know exactly how to circumvent barriers to swiftly provide top-notch travel coordination for celebrity clients who are on tight deadlines.
* Exceptional knowledge of domestic and international travel, airport lounges, and destination hubs
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Meticulous organization, time-management and record keeping skills
* Creative problem solver
* Fast learner
* Professional and clear phone presence
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; Experience with Filemaker Pro a plus
* At least 5 years of travel industry job experience at the first-class level
* Knowledge of Sabre Travel Network a puts your resume at the top of the pile.
Please note that this is an office-based position
Directions to apply:
*Must include cover letter with resume. Must insert, "STC Position" in the subject line of your email. Please note, resumes not accompanied by cover letters will not be considered.*