WWE has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, energetic Travel Agent to join our Travel team in Stamford, CT.
The Travel Agent will be responsible for assisting with travel arrangements for all departments within WWE. The hours are 9:30am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, as well as a rotating on-call schedule, including holidays.
- Arrange all aspects of travel for Talent and other VIPs, as well as WWE staff and freelancers
- Handle changes to travel itineraries as needed (flights, cars, etc.)
- Serve as on-call agent during select weekends
- Coordinate hotel room lists for TV/special events
- Work closely with outside vendors, i.e. limo/car service companies, hotels, and airlines
- Follow and help enforce WWE travel policy guidelines
- 5+ years experience booking corporate travel including proficient SABRE knowledge and skills
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule and serve as on-call Agent as needed
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong verbal & written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with calm demeanor
- Able to work effectively and multitask in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Experience booking International travel preferred
- Experience with Group bookings preferred
- Knowledge of NuTravel a plus
- WWE Product Knowledge a plus
- Associate/Bachelor degree a plus
WWE has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, generous paid time off, shuttle service to/from the Stamford train station, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and much more!