- Support Organizational Leader in all activities and ensure the maximization of all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Accountable for finding, on-boarding and contracting of new customers.
- Proficient in three GDSs.
- Create, maintain, analyze and review reports and statistics as required by the Organizational Leader.
- Represent the company at customer/supplier events and trade fairs as required.
- Utilizing airline waivers to maximize profits.
- Support the company’s strategic development plans.
- Recruit new staff as required and create an ongoing succession plan.
- Escalate unresolvable issues to Organizational Leader.
- Ability to teach three GDSs for reservations, ticketing, reissues, exchanges, voids, refunds, penalties, etc.
- Ability to teach in the construction and application of fares, both published and net (i.e. consolidator, tour, and missionary).
- Ability to teach in using, navigating and presenting Sky Bird Travel agent website and functionality.
- Ability to teach system-integration capabilities and procedures (i.e. PCC bridging)
- Ability to teach about suppliers, contracts, commissions, and tactical actions.
- Ability to teach about industry standards, regulations and company process, procedures and documents.
- Ability to teach TPS.
- Ability to teach how to sell insurance.
- Ability to teach how to use airline waivers.
- Ability to teach Microsoft Excel / Google Docs.
- Ability to teach salesmanship
- Ability to teach how to communicate effectively both orally and written.
This position offers the following:
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, PTO, and more
After 1 year:
Airfare credit, 401 K
Job Type: Full-time
Sabre, SabreRED, Amadeus, Worldspan, Apollo, GDS Knowledge
Minimum Travel Experience Required