Hours required: 40 hours per week
- Minimum of five (5) + years active Corporate travel Consultant/agent
- Strong domestic and international knowledge – to include ticketing & invoicing
- Ability to process end to end reservations for air, hotel and car bookings, issue tickets, invoice and email to clients through Worldspan is a must.
- Create and complete PNR's for corporate bookings
- Excellent customer service skills with passion to serve clients
- Both written and oral communication skills are critical to this position as you provide consulting by phone and via email to clients.
- Excellent relationship skills, accuracy, have strong time management skills and be a team player
- Attention to details and works well in a high volume, fast paced environment and can work independently without management oversight if necessary
- Adherence to deadlines
- Proficiency using email, word and excel
- Concur knowledge a plus
- Spanish a plus
- Working hours needed: 12:00N – 8:00P shift or 1:00P-9:00P shift