Keytours Vacations, a Fairfax, VA-based tour company specializing in travel to Europe and Latin America, seeks a multi-talented, enthusiastic and creative candidate to join our team as Sales Business Development Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Proactively develop new relationships with targeted clients in order to position our company to successfully grow market share, revenue, and profit.
- Lead the planning, coordination, and implementation of product and service sales growth activities at existing and targeted Strategic Account clients.
- Proactively position our company to retain and renew existing accounts and client agreements.
- Actively engage with, and support, VP’s and Directors during the sales planning process and sales cycle as it relates to growing revenue at existing and targeted clients.
- Oversee/support efforts to research, evaluate, and establish new preferred agreements; coordinate and manage implementation activities, collect data from clients, branches, and regional personnel to assess client potential and feasibility of client opportunities.
- Proactively monitor report on and track all competitor activities to help Keytours Vacations successfully position itself to win additional clients.
- Keep clients advised of developments; handle complaints
- Guide and, where possible, help to train client personnel on Keytours Vacations products.
Key Tours offer a competitive salary, incentive program, HMO health insurance, 401K Plan, and ability to Travel to Europe, Asia or Latin America.