The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for multi accounts with annual air volume up to $500k, will be responsible for the on-going management and growth of a portfolio. The candidate will lead innovative account management strategies while focusing on increasing profitability and deepening client relationships within the defined portfolio.
- Responsible for growing client revenue through a combination of exceptional relationship management and consultative sales skills.
- Drive growth and develop innovative client focused solutions.
- Lead sales efforts to deliver multiple revenue streams and further penetrate accounts with a focus on driving transactions, premium revenue and supplier revenue
- Developing an in-depth understanding of key business drivers, organizational culture and the competitive position of their assigned clients.
- Create pricing strategies while contributing to the on-going client P & L management.
- Leading client business planning and client business reviews sessions with alignment of client needs and insights to our offering.
- Enhancing the company's value proposition thorough policy consultation, researching white paper needs, and technology road mapping.
- 3- 5 years’ account/client management, sales consulting or procurement experience strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate a sophisticated ability to synthesize client needs and identify innovative solutions, a strong understanding of the external market and in-depth knowledge of the power of the Company value proposition.
- Must be able to identify and understand client needs, motivations in order to develop focused solutions.
- Proven success in consultative selling is required, in addition to demonstrating success in increasing client profitability.
- High motivation for success and performance required.
- Demonstrate the ability to create strategic vision, build action plans and set client goals.
- Proven innovative problem-solving and strong decision making skills required.
- Ability to maintain active workload by excellent prioritization and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively build and maintain a comprehensive network both internally and externally in order to successfully navigate through a client organization.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn, understand and articulate key product and value services in a variety of contexts.