CorpTrav Private Client is seeking an experienced Leisure Travel Counselor who speaks Portuguese and who is passionate about travel and is happiest when they can create the perfect dream vacation, cruise, tour package or weekend getaway for their clients. Use your destination expertise in Europe, especially Scandinavia, along with relationships with leisure partners to customize travel packages and cultivate new business opportunities with vendors and leisure travelers.
What you will be doing:
- Creates travel arrangements for destinations including domestic and international. Including tours, cruise, air, hotel, ground transportation, travel insurance and all other client specific requests.
- Uses knowledge to plan the best itinerary/package for clients’ needs.
- Responsible for completing records accurately and in a timely manner to ensure lowest fare and preferred seat assignment.
- Monitors individual leisure traveler’s records for confirmations, deposits, final payments, waitlists, upgrades, etc.
- Acts as liaison between the client and airline or tour operator to ensure correct documents, seat assignments, upgrades and clearing any wait lists needed.
- Provides leisure traveler with accurate information regarding passport and visa requirements.
- Work with the marketing department on ways to market CorpTrav Private Client
- Maintain proper PNR documentation.
- Assembles client’s tickets, documents and invoices.
- Maintain clean and accurate queues.
- Use all mandatory procedures including scripts.
- Ensure proper procedures for all cancellations of tour packages, air, car and hotel itineraries.
- Create clients and maintain all contact logs including transactions within Salesforce.
- Respond to voice-mail and email messages or call backs the same business day
What we need
- 3+ years of leisure travel agent experience. Knowledge of a wide variety of leisure destinations including international. Scandinavian regions helpful.
- Fluency in Portuguese
- GDS experience, Sabre preferred
- Knowledge of international travel requirements to include documentation and immunization requirements.
- Outstanding verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast- paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, and excellent follow-through skills