We are growing and seeking qualified candidates for an Experienced , Virtual, Full-Time Travel Consultant who is proficient in Smartpoint (Apollo) and International and welcomes a fast-paced challenging environment!
Our consultants are responsible for, among other things, engaging in consultative conversations with our client’s travelers with the purpose of securing/modifying travel reservations and meeting client’s travel program needs while maintaining and fostering a positive attitude.
Position hours are: 11:30am - 8:00pm Eastern (8:30am-5:00pm Pacific), Monday through Friday
- 3 - 5 years Smartpoint/Apollo Airline GDS Experience mandatory !
- Knowledge of Booking Builder, Amtrak App and Concur systems.
- Participate fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions relating to servicing customers
- Research and provide solutions to travel-related problems clients experience
- Keep fully informed about all airline rules and regulations, tariffs (domestic) and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Follow World Travel, Inc. procedures, guidelines, and standards in areas of customer service, building Passenger Name Records (PNRs), ticketing, utilization of management information systems, productivity, attendance, and accuracy of work
- Ensures optimal customer service through effective use of World Travel, Inc. phone
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
- Demonstrate strong customer service orientation (internal and external); diplomacy and tact required in contact with clients, vendors, and co-workers; courteous, professional phone manner
- Must work well independently
- Exercise good judgment
Job Type: Full-time