We are looking for a Group Travel Coordinator for our fast growing agency catering to single, baby boomer travelers. Successful candidates are responsible for operating the back end of 30+ group departures tailored for travelers in our 22,000 member community and encourage participation in community and social media outlets. Excellent attention to detail at a fast pace with complete accuracy is required. This virtual position requires the ability to be highly productive in a self-directed work environment, yet dedicated to team goals and results.
* Organized, Disciplined and Detail Oriented to a fault
* Deadline Driven with Excellent Time Management Skills
* Excellent Memory Skills
* Math Skills: Familiar with Excel formulas, percentages, basic algebra
* Quickly grasps new ideas & concepts and able to integrate and implement on a continued basis
* Able to follow instructions
* Compelled to do a better job every time – looking to improve the system
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Creative problem solving
* Persistent – does not take “No” for an answer
* Die Hard Follow Through
* Team Player
* The candidate must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives, and work ethic.
* The ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with teammates, vendors and members is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow established procedures and timeline for each trip adhering to the Operations Timeline set up in Teamwork Project Management Program including monitoring counts and reporting to vendors, meeting deadlines for all elements of a departure
* Communicate with members about each trip via the chat, automated messages and Final Vacation Details & Meetup Info do
*Manage all options for each trip including shore excursions, optional tours, specialty dining, dine-arounds, transfers, etc.
* Collect final payments from members and make payments to vendors for each group
* Manage collection and delivery of flight schedules
Team Prep & Coordination
* Coordinate essential requirements between vendors and Concierge Team
* Prepare reports for Prep Team to deliver on site support materials
* Respond to Help Center inquiries and answer incoming calls to line 702 and Operator
* Set up surveys in Survey Monkey after each trip
* Empowered to improve procedures whenever possible based on member feedback
* Create and maintain mutually beneficial rapport with team members, concierge team and vendors
* Respect team members according to our team norms commitment
Qualifications and Experience:
* U.S. Citizen with a valid passport.
* Must pass background checks and drug test.
* Three to five years of experience working as a group travel coordinator, meeting planner or event coordinator.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
* Proficiency with Sabre & Clientbase a plus
*Must have excellent Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email, MS Outlook, Google Calendar, Project Management (Teamwork will be trained) skills
*Candidates must be available to work between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm ET, Monday - Friday (5 days / week) with weekends when necessary due to business need.
* Florida residents highly encouraged to apply
Employment eligibility to work with ““Company”” in the U.S. is required as the “Company” will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- “Company” will provide a laptop and configure with “Company” programs and processes. ”Company” will reimburse for VOIP or land line service, whichever is most reliable and cost effective. Applicants’ homes must be compatible to work in conjunction with “Company” Technological Processes. (Cable Broadband Services or DSL REQUIRED- wireless or satellite services do not meet ““COMPANY”” specifications therefore not eligible)
ACCESS TO YOUR HOME/WORK SPACE:
- You will provide the “Company” or their representative access to your home to conduct an audit of your work space for compliance standards through the year.
- All electrical equipment is free of recognized hazards that would cause physical harm (frayed wires, bare conductors, loose wires, flexible wires running through walls, exposed wires to the ceiling).
- Must have property and casualty insurance on the home. If not, you will be asked to provide the name of the party that maintains insurance.
- Adequate room for a home office, separate room preferred. You will need to provide specific details including size and location of room.
- Competitive Salary and Performance Incentive (Bonus) Awards
- Growth Opportunity
- Training Trip after 9 Months Successful Completion of Basic Training
- Travel and Service Discounts
- 1 Week Paid Vacation to Start
CONTACT: Submit your resume and cover letter (MS Word document). Candidates may be contacted during evening and/or weekend hours if selected for an interview.