- Make professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, and hotel and ground transportation in a non-scripted environment in Apollo.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and superior customer service standards with the ability to build a PNR, read Bars and Profiles accurately, complete ticketing including fill-in format multi-segment international ticketing with contracts, do exchanges with and without ARNE, able to book cars and hotels in Apollo.
- Can invoice TUR, Non-ARC and hotel and limo segments when required.
- Understand the difference between being a consultant and an agent. Able to offer suggestions, alternatives and think creatively to provide the client the best travel experience.
- Manage and complete ticketing from online queues
- All other tasks as needed
- 5 years of corporate travel experience. Apollo preferred with current corporate travel
experience highly preferred.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible in shift requirements. This is maybe an overnight/weekend position
- Use proper English for spoken and written communication.
- Able to prioritize work and remain calm and efficient.
- Enjoy working and supporting a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve without supervision