Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience in the travel industry is required, especially travel to Europe with focus on Mediterranean
- Knowledge using Sabre
- Able to work under pressure
- Minimum 3 years experience in a call center environment
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Phone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Bilingual a plus