The responsibility of the Air QC is to coordinate all functions of Final Ticket QC, including monitoring ticket queues and Final Confirm process of all programs with an air component, while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer service. The Air QC Agent reports to the Air Manager for all of the Duties and Responsibilities listed below. The Air QC Agent is responsible for managing the Final Ticket QC process while coordinating with the different Air Project Managers all aspects of Final Ticket QC on specified projects, in addition to coordinate all aspects of Final Confirms while interfacing with the Reg and Ops Program Mangers. This position is in charge of a number of critical functions including:
Coordinate Ticket QC with Air Project Managers, coordinate Final Confirms with Registration and ensuring all information is obtained at that point and participate in all Final Confirm Coordination Meetings.
Among these duties, the Air QC Agent will also be responsible to support Air Projects or other EEG projects on a need-by-need basis as assigned by Air Manager.
· Quality control of group bookings to include individual event parameters.
· Verifying correctness of travel arrangements including ticketing, Phase IVs, ticket exchanges/changes, hotel nights, and fares.
· Communicate issues to booking agent for correction, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· We require our travel consultants have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the travel industry booking business travel both domestically and internationally
· Experience with ticketing, changes and exchanges and complex multi-segment international and domestic fares.
· Sabre experience is required.
· Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills.