SABRE Air Ticketing Agent – Part-Time (20 hours per week)
The SABRE Air Ticketing Agent will ensure that Online Vacation Center maintains a competitive advantage securing air travel for our customers. This is a hands-on position which requires exceptional customer service, strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work alone or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. It is a part-time position; approximately 20 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fulfilling various ticketing requests from the sales department
- Ensure our price advantage by securing, ticketing, exchanging, refunding and scheduling the best air fares and routes for our customers via SABRE
- Provide strong customer service, working directly with our customers booking exclusive travel needs
- Work with airline and ground operation partners on solutions to customer-impacting travel concerns
- Provide after-hours customer support when needed (missed flights, natural disasters or airline strikes requiring rerouting, hotel/ground/transfer operation issues, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- MUST have 3+ years of current SABRE experience
- Strong knowledge of airline ticketing fare rules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Problem solver; strategic and analytical thinking skills to identify and implement solutions
- Organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Individual must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
Online Vacation Center Holdings Corp. (ONVC) is a publicly traded Florida holding company that consists of five wholly owned subsidiaries focused on internally growing and developing its group of diversified vacation marketers with a range of products that can be cross-sold to an extensive database.
- Online Vacation Center (one of the nation’s largest retailers of cruise products)
- Dunhill Travel Deals (a premier publisher of handpicked travel deals)
- Expedia Cruise Ship Centers/OVC (a host agency with over 100 home based agents)
- Enrichment Journeys (a travel wholesaler of land vacations combined with cruises)
- Luxury Link (an online marketer of luxury hotel accommodations)
In 2016, the combined enterprises sold more than $90 million in digital media and travel products. The company is based in Fort Lauderdale and has been in business since 1972.
Please forward your resume and required salary range to:
Visit our website at: www.onlinevacationcenter.com