Onsite CORPORATE TRAVEL AGENT / SUPERHERO NEEDED (Cape and tights optional)
We’re building tomorrow’s agency out of the best agents and technology. You should be a part of it. Send us your cover letter and resume, and let’s find out how you can make us even better.
Coordinate the most cost-efficient travel arrangements for team clients, using independent judgment and discretion. Promote and maintain the highest level of customer service in the industry.
Skills & Knowledge
Tasks (not all inclusive):
· Research lowest available airline fares
· Arrange scheduling and ticketing of domestic and international reservations
· Book hotel and rental car reservations
· Book rail transportation
· Organize ground transportation
· Assist with passports, visas and travel advisories
· Process new reservations/exchanges/refunds/voids/cancellations
· Manage queues
· Monitor status of unused non-refundable tickets
· Update travel profiles accordingly
· Handle travel-related discrepancies as needed
· Assist and provide frequent flyer programs and upgrades for travelers
· Responsible for keeping current with industry trends, changes, etc.
· Participate in Team Conference Calls as determined
· Participate in All Gant Agent Meetings
· Support Emergency Protocol process to include After Hours queue activity