Travel Industry - SABRE Trainer - Must be located in New York Area, must go to office headquarters located in NYC daily.
DUTIES INCLUDE; Deliver training in classroom environment, webinar, and one-on-one on the following:
- Basic and Advanced Sabre to agents with varied skill-sets and industry experience. Includes ticketing, exchanges, cars, hotels, invoicing, etc.
- New-hire onboarding
- Sabre Red Apps
- Accounting Systems (Agresso/Global Matrix)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2007/2010/2013)
- Provides support in all areas noted above
- Assists in the following:
- Needs assessment, design and development of curriculum, jobs aids, checklists, manuals, resource guides, etc.
- Implementation of product rollout
- Identifies and suggests ways to improve/streamline interdepartmental processes and procedures as they relate to Sabre and our back office.
- Support queries about Sabre and our back office in a help desk environment
- Scheduling and training for group sessions, one-on-one and webinars
- Minimum 5 years’ Sabre and travel agency experience, as a trainer, manager, or agent.
- Exceptional knowledge of Sabre (ticketing, exchanges, cars, hotels, STARs)
- Strong command of back office processes and procedures as they relate to Sabre
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to produce professional quality handouts and presentations
- Demonstrated project management and delivery skills (e.g., planning, resourcing, controlling, delivering, quality assurance, etc.
- Ability to operate individually and employ solid decision-making skills
- Worldspan, Apollo or Galileo experience is a PLUS
- Experience with the following tools and technologies is preferred:
- Knowledge of the ADDIE model, Learning Management Systems and SCORM standards
- E-learning authoring tools (e.g., Snap!, Camtasia, Lectora, Flash, Tool Book
This Position involves Traveling to various training facilities, MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL