Product Manager, Well recognized Travel Company
The Product Manager focuses on increasing the profitability of existing travel products and programs, to developing new travel products & programs for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your travel industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You possess a unique blend of travel business savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make a product vision a reality.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with business & suppliers to define the product, with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping all company teams and divisions understand the (new or existing) product positioning, key benefits, and target channel(s) or customer(s). You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
You should have a good knowledge of European, Asia/Pacific and US/North Amercia Domestic Travel Markets & Products. You will be in charge of developing new products, programs, groups & features, improving existing ones, and growing product service offerings for a growing division of Central Holidays, a SGI Company
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.Create cost effective, unique unforgettable experiences on all programs. People to people/learning style connections.
- Specify market requirements & product features for current and future products by conducting market research & client engagement.
- Drivie a solution set across teams (primarily Business Development, Product Management and Marketing) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning, including product features, program itineraries, local suppliers and pricing
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market road map, working with all departments to execute it, including product promotions
- Analyze, understand and share learning from experimentation to building a strong knowledge base of the product
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience with newer, digital models
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Analyze potential supplier & partner relationships for current and future products. Analyze competition programs to create effective and value conscious program alternatives to drive market share
- Actively work with tourist offices worldwide to gain promotional coop support
- Plan programs with a penetration salability rate and a customer satisfaction rate of 80%
- Manage and/or execute other tasks as per occurring business needs
- Min. BA Marketing/Business
- Min. 3+ years of travel product marketing/product management experience
- Knowledgeable in travel product/project management and digital technology/business
- This position might require some short period travel, from time to time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: depending on profile upto $60,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 3 years