World Travel, Inc. is growing and seeking a team member for an On-site travel consultant who is proficient in Apollo and International!!
This position is located at a client’s location in Philadelphia, PA
Hours: 11:00 am - 8:00pm ET (8:00a - 5:00p PT)
An on-site travel counselor is responsible for, among other things, engaging in consultative conversations with client’s travelers with the purpose of making accurate travel reservations and meeting client’s travel program needs, and maintaining and fostering a relationship between World Travel, Inc. and its client.
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel for corporate client(s), including air, car rental, hotel, other ground transportation, transfers, etc.
- Advising travelers of international travel requirements and concerns (passport, visa, inoculations, etc.)
- Consistently demonstrating thorough understanding of client travel policy, guidelines, authorization requirements, procedures, etc.
- Fostering a strong, productive relationship with the client while maintaining a clear understanding that the client is the client and not the employer
- Fostering a strong, productive relationship with relevant travel suppliers on client’s behalf
- Counseling client and travelers on traveler safety considerations, government travel regulations, preferred supplier support, savings opportunities, and logistical routing and options
- Research and resolve en-route traveler service concerns as soon as possible
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Utilizing time management skills to efficiently organize and process workload during designated shift times
- Projecting a mature and professional demeanor when interacting with client, its employees, and colleagues