Job Description: Must know Sabre!
Arranging domestic and complex international travel, including, but not limited to air, hotel, rent a car, rail passes and ground transportation, while providing the highest level of customer service.
• Current and experienced use of Sabre Red Workspace.
• 2-5 years strong corporate travel experience in domestic and international travel.
• Strong knowledge of domestic and International ticketing/pricing/fare construction.
• Passion for customer service, tailoring travel to the customer’s needs.
• Strong customer service skills and good attitude.
• Excellent command of the English language, good communication skills.
• Some knowledge of automated booking tools would be helpful.
Work hours—9:00AM to 6:00PM (Monday thru Friday)
Compensation - $36,000 to 47,000, Depending on Experience, Paid 2 times a month
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance / 401 K