Develop new business accounts while maintaining current accounts to drive and achieve sales targets. Included, but not limited to assisting with group movements. Cold calling, setting up appointments, and presenting travel programs while providing the highest possible level of customer satisfaction is expected.
• Basic Travel Industry knowledge
• Ability to develop new corporate accounts and maintain existing accounts.
• Excellent communication skills: fluency in spoken and written English.
• Proficient use of MS Office products.
• Team player with the capacity to prioritize in a multitask environment.
• Passion for customer service, tailoring travel needs to customer
• Ability to speak Japanese is useful, but not required.
Work hours—9:00AM to 6:00PM (Monday thru Friday)
Compensation - $38,000 - $45,000 / Paid 2 times a month.
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance / 401 K