Leisure Travel Consultant
**Only local candidates will be considered**
Leisure Travel Consultant will be located in our Willoughby office which is situated in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland. This is a full-time position working in an office setting, with office hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm, and alternating Saturdays 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Must possess excellent communication, documentation and planning skills.
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Ability to use consulted selling skills to close sales and support our preferred suppliers is essential.
- Must be able to secure new clients and retain existing ones through excellent customer service by building relationships and gaining future referrals.
- Minimum of five years handling domestic and international leisure travel.
Computer & Equipment Skills:
- Proficient in Apollo
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Other Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Must be a team player, working well with other employees in a cooperative environment.
- Hardworking and passionate about creating the best vacation for each client